Kemet Lapping Plates
Kemet Lift Off Disc System
Kemet Annular Grooved Plates
Kemet Portable Hand Lapping Kits
Cast Iron Lapping Plates
Hand Lapping Plates
Kemet composite lapping plates are manufactured from a homogeneous mixture of synthetic resins, metal particles and other materials. The plates are ideal for today's advanced lapping technology, especially when used with Kemet Liquid Diamond.
Standard Kemet Lapping Plates are normally supplied mounted on a cast iron backing plate for maximum stability. They are recommended for general and heavy-duty work where high precision flatness and surface finish are required.
- Holds diamond particles firmly, ensuring both efficient stock removal and repetitive component surface finish.
- Ductile qualities cushion the diamond particles, preventing damage to the workpiece.
- Produced in varying hardness values so that even the softest material can, without impregnation, be safely lapped with diamond particles.
- Dissipates heat and prevents laminar flow of lapped surfaces
- Easy control for optimum flatness
- Lapping/polishing plates available to fit all makes of lapping machines with plate diameters up to 3000mm
- Supplied with a cast iron backing plate for maximum stability.
« Back to Diamond Flat Lapping Machines, Polishing Machines and Lapping Training